Dust collector system is made up of different parts for controlling purposes and maintains regular observation. One of the major parts of Dust Collection system is dust collector controller. In this article we are going to focus on dust collector controller which plays a very crucial role in Dust Collection System. Here we will be comparing and differentiating few of our controllers, as well as discussing how it could help your dust collector system in the most cost effective manner, without compromising on any quality issues. Optimum usage of dust collectors will result in revenue generation, reduce cost, save energy and increase profits.
General working of dust collector controller or sequential controller is to automate the dust collection process. The controller sprinkles air on baffle plate (which acts as filter in dust collection system). When the sequential controller sprinkles contaminated air, dust gets collected in the bag and pure air passes out from the outlet. After a couple of minutes, controller again sprinkles air therefore the finest dust particles which are stuck on the filter/baffle plate also gets collected in the bag. In this manner, dust is collected by using dust collector controller in timely manner as specified by Customer.
Solid State Dust Collector Controller /Sequential Timer:
Pilot valves used on dust collector system are operated using sequential controller. Light emitting diodes (LEDs) are used to provide visual indication of which pilot valve is being charged as well as it gives “Power On” indication. You can customize The series of sequenced steps from 2 to 10.To adjust the length of time between valves being de-energized (Off time / Pulse Frequency) and the length of time that the valve is energized ( On time / Pulse Duration) controls are provided. All logic functions and timings are controlled by Silicon semiconductor components that’s why these controller are also known as sequential led controller
To Start and stop the Controller Two independent methods are provided. They are as follows:
- The first method will consequently stop the sequence and reset the controller to the initial valve position whenever A. C. power is detached and then again reconnected.
- The second strategy is by a remote control contact associated with the terminals provided. At the point when the remote contact is opened, the execution stops. When the remote contact is released, the execution proceeds from the previous.
Solid State Dust Collector Controller Operation:
The inventory SQP-1 sequential controller gives coordinated sequential energization of associated loads. The “Power On” light emitting diode (LED) gives visual indication and the pulse valve number 1 is immediately charged, when power is applied to the Controller. LED provides visual indication of this event as “Output 1”.
For the length of time as indicated by the setting of the “On time/ Pulse Duration ” control, the pilot valve will remain energized. Note that the aligned dials are for estimated settings only and they must be measured, if exact times are required.
Pilot valve number 2 will consequently be charged at some time span after pilot valve number 1 has been discharged. This time span will be as shown by the setting of the “Pulse Frequency / off time” control. “Output 2” LED will give appropriate visual indication that this function is occurring. The Controller will continue to sequentially energize the pilot valves until the power is detached.
For feedback type Extra Parameters are as follows:
A] 1) Potential free ‘NO’ relay contact- System Ok / Timer Healthy.
2) Potential free ‘NO’ relay contact- Sequence ‘ON’ / D.P. Low.
B] 1) Channels activated in sequence as per and ‘Off’ and ‘On’ time- Auto Mode.
2) Output channels are activated by pressing push button on PCB near Auto /Manual switch channel in sequence- Manual mode.
Specifications of Maniks Solid State Sequential Controller:
- Pulse Frequency / Range Adjustability : Standard : 2 to 60 seconds
- Special Requirements: 1) 4 to 120 seconds
2) 6 to 180 seconds
- Pulse Duration / Range Adjustability: 20 to 200 milliseconds
- Special Requirements: 1) 40 to 400 milliseconds 2) 100 to 1000 milliseconds
- Number of Sequence Steps 2 through 10, adjustable in field (Factory set at 10) 2 through 18, adjustable in field (Factory set at 18) 2 through 40, adjustable in field (Factory set at 40)
- Operating Temperature Range : 00C to 500C
- Repetitive Accuracy on Time Sequence : ± 5%
- Current Rating per Sequence Step:
||Max Inrush Current
||4 Amp. (50 Hz.)
||2 Amp. (50 Hz.)
||4 Amp. (50 Hz.)
||2 Amp. (50 Hz.)
- Special Requirements for Voltages (DC Kit Type ) : Following variations can be given in channel 10 channel, 18, 40 Channel as well as with FEEDBACK Types.
(NOTE: Solid-state components require that minimum regular current per succession step must not be under 0.050 amperes. Consult Factory for extraordinary rating including operation below 0.050 amperes)
Micro Controller Based Bag Filter Timer:
The Maniks Dust Collector Controllers of this sequence can be programmed to suit customer’s actual necessities which are micro controller based units.
The two basic modes of operation are: a) Program Mode b) Manual Mode
- Program mode: The unit can be programmed to follow desired set of instructions as specified by client.
- Manual Mode: We can process output (Pilot Valves) serially. This controller has been intended to operate the pulse solenoid valves used on dust collector systems.
Sequential controller has been given with SEEPROM to hold programmed values of various criterion in case when there is power failure. The current data gets automatically stored in SEEPROM. This SEEPROM will store up to 1million read/write functions and the stored/existing data will be saved up to many years.
Operation of Micro Controller Based Bag Filter Timer:
The Micro Controller Based Bag Filter Timer provides timed sequential energization of connected loads. The Pilot valve will remain energized for the length of time as indicated by the setting of the “ON “control, when power is applied to the controller.
MENU key pressed on keyboard for approx 3sec, we can select “PROGRAM MODE” for modification in data of various specifications.
Why To Choose Maniks Dust collector controller:
Maniks manufactures top quality Dust collector controller we are market leaders for manufacturing of controllers from last 30 years. A variety of manufacturers make controllers but High build quality, Performance, cost-effectiveness are the main strength of maniks Controllers.
Maniks is a leading supplier to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and to end users of dust collector systems in a various industries such as: Cement industry,Food & Beverage Industry, Glass industry, Oil Industry, Tyre Industry, etc
Top quality products and exceptional after sales service our satisfied clients list includes top companies in various industries like ONGC, ITC, BPL, ADITYA BIRLA, CEAT,AMBUJA CEMENT, INDIAN RAILWAY ,Finolex, and many more. Check Here the compete list of Maniks Clients
Advantages of Maniks Dust Collector Controller/Sequential Controller:
- Very low cost
- High Performance
- Ease of Maintenance
- Preventing Air Loss
- Ease of Installation
- Reduced Manpower
- Reduced time
- Lower Power Consumption
- Better flow characteristics